Nowadays virus have turn many laptops and desktop users to keep formatting there systems,Is your Computer files being infected with viruses ? though there are many Top Free Antivirus Software you can use to scan your computer for virus, malware or other destructive programs but what if the problem persists? In such situation, scanning your computer with Online virus scanner will be the next solution to offer, the interesting part of this online virus scanner is that you don’t have to install them on your computer permanently unlike that of the Anti-virus software ,below are 10 best online antivirus to secure your computer
N/B: Online virus scanners don’t offer real time virus protection like antivirus software and so should never be considered a substitute for an installed antivirus software scanner. But if you suspect your computer is virus infected or your installed antivirus software is missing a threat, an online scanner can be a valuable tool to use. online scanners come to rescue when you can’t install an antivirus in your system because of an existing virus infection.
You can try these Best Free Online Virus Scanner to secure your computer from virus ;
- McAfee FreeScan : McAfee Security Scan Plus is a free diagnostic tool that ensures you are protected from threats by actively checking your computer for up-to-date anti-virus, firewall, and web security software. It also scans for threats in any open programs.
- Jotti’s malware scan : Jotti’s malware scan is a free online service that enables you to scan suspicious files with several anti-virus programs.
- F-Secure Online Virus Scanner ; F-Secure Online Scanner helps to get rid of viruses and spyware that may cause problems on your PC, and it works even if you have another security software installed on your computer. F-Secure Online Scanner is easy to use with just a couple of clicks: just download it and run it. It does not leave anything on your PC.
- Panda ActiveScan : Panda ActiveScan is one of the best online scanner that detects all types of malware, vulnerabilities and unknown threats.
- BitDefender Online Virus Scanner ; Bitdefender QuickScan uses in-the-cloud scanning technology to detect active malware on your system, in under a minute. Because it focuses on active e-threats, the product uses just a fraction of the system resources needed by a regular virus scan and requires no time-consuming virus signature updates, as the detection process is performed by remote Bitdefender servers.
- ESET Online Virus Scanner : Using ESET Online Virus Scanner scan your PC for known malware including viruses,threats, worms, Trojans, phishing, and spyware.
- Kaspersky Security Scan ; Simple and easy to use virus scanner.
- Trend Micro House Call : Trend Micro HouseCall can quickly identify and fix a wide range of threats including viruses, worms, Trojans, and spyware.
- Virus Total : Virus Total is an another free malware and URL online scanning service for checking and detecting viruses using different antivirus.
- avast! Online scanner : avast! Online scanner gives the possibility to check your files quickly. it only scans one file at a time with size not exceeding 16MB.
- Hope it helps