10 things to know about galaxy note 3, During Unpacked event on September 4 in Berlin, Samsung Electronics unveiled its latest Galaxy Note 3 packed with improved functionality and features from its previous Note series.
Here are 10 things you need to know about the Galaxy Note 3 :
- Great Design :The Note 3 comes with a 5.7 inches Full HD Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1920×1080 and a pixel density of 386ppi, which is one of the first thing you would likely notice when compared with its predecessor, the Note 2. It also spots a slimmer and thinner design than the Note 2 even with its larger 5.7-inch display. With dimensions of 151.2×79.2×8.3mm and a weight of 168 grammes, it is 12 grammes lighter than the Note 2. It also comes with a soft-touch, faux leather back which gives it that premium feel.
- Powerful Processor: With the Note 3′s 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor, it sure is a powerful device packed with 4G-LTE variant -and other 3G variant capabilities.
- Awesome Operating System: The Note 3 comes with the latest Android OS, version 4.3 (Jelly Bean), so you can be sure of a smooth and silky experience.
- Larger Memory: Although the Note 3 comes with a internal storage of 32GB/64GB (with support for SD cards of up to 64GB) just like the Note 2, it holds a larger RAM of 3GB, unlike the Note 2′s and the Galaxy S4′s 2GB RAM.
- Better Camera: With a 13MP rear facing camera and a 2MP front facing camera with dual shot, it is a great improvement from its predecessor’s 8MP rear facing camera, and 1.9 MP front facing camera. Also, its 13.0-megapixel camera comes with BSI sensor, auto-focus, LED flash (High CRI), UHD -4K resolutions (3840x2160p) at 30 fpsFront and its 2.0-megapixel camera comes with BSI sensor, full HD 1080p video recording
- Stronger Battery: While the Note 2 already packs a pretty sizeable battery of 3100 mAh, Samsung slightly increased the Note 3′s to 3200 mAh battery, which isn’t that significant, but should definitely weather the storm.
- Superb Security: Samsung added a new security system called Knox to the Note 3, which lets sensitive apps and data run in a protected environment called the “container.” It provides the security you need for work, and the privacy you want for your personal information. Whether you bring your own device (BYOD) to work, or use a company issued device, you can use the free KNOX app even without assistance from your IT admins.
- Improved S-Pen: Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the Note 3, the newly improved S-Pen comes with Air Command with features such as Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder, Pen Window S Note, Multi Window, new Easy Clip and Direct Pen Input.
- Accessories :With its premium Flip Leather Wallet, S-View Cover and other accessories, the galaxy note 3 really stands out from other devices. last on 10 things to know about galaxy note 3 is :
- Pricing and Availability : Well, the Galaxy Note 3 is now available for sale in most countries around the world, including Nigeria,on jumai (for N113,000 naira) and is due for official launch in Nigeria by early October.