5 Steps to Download and Share Facebook Videos on WhatsApp:
Downloading on Facebook have been a No go,me and my theme have finally find a way you download and share facebook videos on whatsapp.
- On a PC, things are simpler, or at least they seem to be.
- While browsing Facebook just right click on a video you want to share.
- Click Show video URL and copy the URL displayed.
- Go to web.whatsapp.com and paste the link in the chat box.
- You can also head over to getfbvideos.com and paste the copied URL in the URL box to download the video, then send it to your contacts on web.whatsapp.com or transfer it to your phone.
5 Steps to Download and Share Facebook Videos on WhatsApp
Share Facebook Videos to WhatsApp on Android (Root & Xposed Framework)
- Rooting is risky, and in some cases a slightly complicated process, but things like these are what make rooting worthwhile. If you have a rooted Android smartphone with Xposed Framework installed, all you need is an Xposed module called Xposed One Tap Facebook Module.
- The module also requires an application of similar name called Xposed One Tap Download. Download and install them both.
- Activate the Xposed Module and reboot your device.
- The next time you’re browsing Facebook via the official app, you will notice a finger icon in the left corner of your status bar, as soon as you scroll to a video.
- Pull down the notification shade by swiping from the top edge of your screen.
- There are three options – Download, Play or Open. Tap Download to download the video to your device storage.
- When the video finishes downloading, a new notification will be displayed. Tap on the notification to view the downloaded video.
- You can then share it like any other picture or video on your device via WhatsApp or any other app you prefer.
If you prefer using the Facebook mobile website over the app, you can take a look below.