A lot of people have been asking me a lot of questions on how to use Airtel Blackberry internet subscription plans on Android and other blackberry devices since MTN blocked the use of their BIS on Android phones except with the use of DroidVPN which is not very comfortable based on its data cap of 100 mb per day or the premium subscription which will cost you an additional 10 dollars ( that’s N1800 ). This in addition to the cost of MTN bbc BIS of N1000 gives a total of close to N3000 just for browsing on your phone alone? That is quite costly i must say.
Many said airtel are going to block the cheat on 3rd of december,But they were wrong because is up till date my airtel bis on android and pc is still blazing and working well.
use this N3000 in subscribing in subscribing for Airtel’s 2+1 Blackberry plan with a cap of 6 gb. This is a better bargain for me as this plan can also be used on your computer. And you can tether the connection from your android phone to your computer. Something that is quite impossible using the MTN + DroidVPN method. So you see why i am of the opinion that Airtel 2+1 month BIS is a better bargain.
That said, Here are the procedures for the subscribing and using the Airtel 6gb 2+1 BIS plan on Android, PC and other non blackberry devices
- First dial *440*016# on your phone without having any airtime ( this is to ascertain of you are eligible for the offer)
- If you get a message that you do not have enough airtime, then that means you are eligible
- Load N3000 airtime on your phone and Dial *440*016# again
- you will get a message that your plan have been activated. Dial *123*10# to check your data bundle balance. it should be above 6000 mb.
- Month- N1,500. Dial *440*16# or send ‘bbum’ to 440
- click for other bis subscription code
- Restart your phone and start browsing.
- If after restarting your phone, you are still unable to browse, Do not panic.
- Load another N100 airtime on your phone and dial *141*712*11# ( this is to buy the airtel 10 mb i day plan which will help kick start your 6gb subscription )
- Now you are ready to browse on your android and other non blackberry devices
NB: The subscription has a cap of 6gb with a validity period of 3 months ( 90 days ). The Subscription expires when you exhaust your data cap. So data prudence is advised.