How To Use Notepad To Create WiFi HotSpot On Windows :
Below are tips on how to create wifi hotspot on windows without software and with software :
There are many types of Wi-fi tools and software on the internet today that can be used to create Wi-Fi hotspot on windows (windows Xp,7,8) PCs. In case you are not aware of any of those tools, You can try these softwares listed below:
All you got to do is download and install any of them on your pc ,
Set the ssid which is the name you want to call your wifi and password .
But what if you want to create a WiFi hotspot on your Windows PC without any software? Well Here is how to Create a WiFi hotspot on your Windows PC using Notepad.
All we have to do is use a simple .bat commands, then we will be able to create wi-fi hotspot on our windows laptops.
How To Create Wifi Hotspot using Notepad Commands
1. First Things first, Go over to your Notepad, Open it, then insert the following command into it:
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=9jaextra key=1234
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
You can change the ssid which is in color green as well as the Key which is in red.
2. Now once you have done that, Then Save the file as StartWifi.bat. Thats all. Doing this, you have created a button to start wi-fi hotspot in windows easily. To start, just double-click on it.
How To Stop WiFi HotSpot Connection
3. Now, open another notepad , and paste the code below into it and save it as stopwifi.bat.
netsh wlan stop hostednetwork
All you have to do is to double-click on stopwifi.bat file to stop wi-fi hotspot connection.
1) Click on Startwifi.bat to Start the wi-fi hotspot connection.
2) Click on Stopwifi.bat to stop the wi-fi hotspot connection .
Hope in few minutes you have learnt how to create wifi hotspot on windows without software
Always share and click like if you have not done that .