How To Reduce Excessive Usage Of Android Data Consumption :
If you exhaust 1. 5gb,2.5gb,or more within 2weeks,then this article is for you.
Today I will be showing you guys this solution that I used it help me reduce excessive usage of Android Data consumption.
Have you have been subscribing Etisalat 3.5gb and noticed that it got exhausted within a week.
Do not be surprised, i have got a solution for you on minimizing your 3.5gb so it will last up to 30days allocated for you.I was a victim of this,but after rearising that my backroung data is the reason,i have to find an easy way to stop that from happening again.
It also give me the reason to start tracking my data usage.
You will be seeing notifications even when you are not with your phone.
Here are solution on
How To Reduce Excessive Usage Of Android Data Consumption:
- From your menu go to settings and click it as shown below,
- Once you press setting icon,go to Data Usage
- Here some people might plan on setting there usage to 50mb per day,trust me you will still increase it because it will be consumed before the end of the day. Because the 50mb you allocated will be exhausted. You can see how my I exhaust 2.24gb in days,below
- By the right top corner you will see a small icon beside the data usage. Click the icon as I show in the picture below,
There are many options there :
Restrict App background data, show Wi-Fi, Network Restriction,cellular network.
- Tap Restrict App background Data. As shown above picture,
- Once you press the a pop up warning will show saying if you restrict cellular background data some app will not function until you are connected to Wi-Fi network tap Ok, as shown below.
That is All. You will see the difference from now on and your data will be saved.
In case your phone settings are different use the comment section below to let us know the phone your are using and we will guide you on how to go about it.
If you found this article helpful Share and subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates on technology ,yourbuying guides,e.t.c.