Rooting Infinix Hot 2 was much easier than I thought. Before going through the long procedure of trying to use software programs on PC to root any Android device, I always try out one click apps available on mobile first. As with most MTK phones, you can easily root them with Kingroot
1. Download Kingroot 4.1
2. Install the APK file and start the installed Kingroot app.
3. You need a working Internet connection on your phone to make this
work. Click on Start Root.
4. You should see the progress but you may have to wait for some minutes.
5. In case this shows up, you may choose to decline.
6. In a short while, the process should complete and you should see this
You can now close Kingroot. Rebooting your phone is a good idea. Rooting
Infinix Hot 2 is as easy as that. I’m sure the latest version of Kingroot
should work as well. Hope the above article on how to root infinix hot 2 ( x510) was successful .comment ur experience below.