HOW TO SPEED UP YOUR ANDROID PHONE
Recently Android phones are taking up the world just like any other smartphones.Just like every other phones,Android also gets slow but in this post i will be letting you know how to speed up your android phone.
STEPS ON HOW TO SPEED UP YOUR ANDROID PHONE:
- ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DEVICE UPDATED: Updating fixes bugs and upgrades many firmwares and it helps to Improve the decision making time and function execution time
- HARD RESET : Hard reset is restoring your device to an earlier factory setting it come with. WHAT IS HARD RESET
Resetting bring backs the phone to its brand new condition everything get new and it moves like a new phone. Note : Always back up your important data before reset as it removes everything from your phone).
- MOVE YOUR DATA FROM INTERNAL TO EXTERNAL MEMORY :
Internal memory is used for all the operations to carry on which means the more space available, the more your phone will be efficient. So, move your data from Internal memory to SD card or some external Memory.
- UNINSTALL RARELY USED APPLICATIONS:
Always uninstall application that you do not always use.it helps to speed up your android phone.
Go to settings on your phone ,Under the settings locate applications as shown above,Click to uninstall anyone from your device.
- RESTART YOUR PHONE WHENEVER IT GETS SLOW:
This helps to speed up your android phone ,because when you restart a phone it ends all processes that were being using RAM.
Press the POWER OFF button And press restart ,if you do not know how to restart your phone,your power off is located by the side of your phone or on top or left or right or down,you will see the icon.
- TASK MANAGER :
Task manager is an option to kill active applications and free Ram by killing the Running option.. use it frequently it also helps to save the battery.