Your ipad is disabled how do you unlock it. What is an iPad? iPad is a tablet computer designed by Apple. It’s particularly useful for audio visual media like books, periodicals, movies, music, and games, and getting information. Apple’s touch-controlled interface is effective for reading electronic ebook reader, video and very good music player, digital photo frame, email and Web access device, etc. The Apple iPad is the first tablet pc’s, currently there are many versions of ipads, the iPad and also the iPad2, ipad mini, etc. and now ipad air.
Your all important iPad can be compromised and to protect your device you lock it with a passcode to safeguard sensitive data and peradventure it happens that you couldn’t remember the pass code. Attempting to try as many pass code to see if randomly any could work might result in disabling of your device or causing your iPad to erase itself after ten consecutive incorrect password attempts.
Now, that your ipad is disabled, how to unlock device is is what occupies your thought to gain access to it. To unlock you iPad you would need to connect it to a pc in which you last did a synchronized on then be able to unlock and recover your data but if you do the restore with another computer, you will be able to unlock your iPad but all the data will be deleted, all data and content, including songs, videos, contacts, photos, and calendar information will restore all settings to the factory settings except if you have a back up somewhere to restore from.
To Unlock using iTunes and your Computer
Before unlocking or restore your iOS device, Apple recommends you either sync with iTunes to transfer any purchases you have made, or back up new data (data acquired after your last sync). In case you have movie rentals within the device, see iTunes Store movie rental usage rights in the United States before restoring.
In case your iOS device is already in recovery mode, it is possible to proceed immediately.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but leave additional end from the cable attached to your computer’s USB port.
- Go out the unit: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds before the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for an device to show off. If you fail to go out the unit with all the slider, press and offer the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the device turns off release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.
- While pressing and holding your home button, reconnect the USB cable to your device. This device should switch on.
- Continue holding your home button until you see the “Connect to iTunes” screen.
- If this screen appears you possibly can release your home button.
- If required, open iTunes. You should start to see the following “recovery mode” alert:
- Use iTunes to unlock disabled ipad device.
- Verify that you are with all the latest version of iTunes before attempting to update.
- Connect your device to your computer and select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it seems like in iTunes under Devices.
- Find the Summary tab and select the Restore option and chose restore iOS device.
- If the restore process has completed, the product restarts and displays the Apple logo while starting up:
In other to be able to use the previous data in your ipad device you just unlocked that was disabled, you may need to restore your data from previous backup. That means you should already have a back up somewhere. That should solve the problem when your ipad is disabled and how to unlock.
You can refer to Apple website http://www.apple.com/ipad for further inquiry regarding all ipad issues.