OnePlus 5T Gets Android 8.0 Oreo-Based OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update :
“If we open our hearts to the influence of God, if we allow God to rule our lives, God will transform us and enable us to grow tAndroid 8.0 Oreo stable build is finally available on the OnePlus 5T via the OxygenOS 5.0.2 stable OTA update. This update is the first one to bring Android 8.0 Oreo to the company’s flagship smartphone. The update will be available as an OTA download, having a file size of around 1.7GB.
Several core applications on the phone have also been upgraded to the latest version. The OnePlus 5, which already has Android 8.0 Oreo, has also received the update – bringing similar new features. The phone will also receive a new design for Quick Settings, general bug fixes and improvements, and a new CPU security patch (CVE-2017-13218).
Apart from that, Launcher app has been updated to version 2.2, Gallery app has been updated to version 2.0, Weather app has been updated to version 1.9, and File Manager app has been updated to version 1.7.6, also the Camera app also gets enhanced EIS for video recording .
The update is also expected to bring core Oreo features including Picture-in- picture, Autofill, Notification dots among others to the OnePlus 5T. The the OnePlus 5T gets new features including the highly anticipated Face Unlock, CPU security patch (CVE-2017-13218), general bug fixes and improvements.
Changelog of this release
• Optimizations for Shelf.
• Now you can upload your photo through Shot on OnePlus.
• New Camera UI design.
• Optimizations for photo quality.
• Added beauty effect for Portrait Mode.
• Added “Places” tab for viewing photos on a map.
• Added history feature.
• Added alarm calendar feature.
• Added Parallel Apps feature .
• New design for Quick Settings.
• New design for Lift up display.
•Added “Adaptive model” screen. calibration.
• Optimizations for Wi-Fi.
• Optimizations for Battery Saver.
• Updated Android security patch to (CVE-2017-13218).oward wholeness, to love generously and to be true to ourselves and in that way to be faithful to God.”