Keep track of your petrol usage with new app, Petrol Usage Tracker. Simple and easy to use, just enter “Mileage”, “Volume” and “Price” to get your average fuel spending calculated for you.
Fuel money is hard to keep track of because It is not a regular expense. Your may burn more fuel this month because you had customer visits every day. It may also be zero because you were on vacation for summer. But it is as important an miscellaneous expense as any other household spending.
Petrol Usage Tracker Released For BlackBerry 10 :
– Profile management
– Average consumption
– Average expenses
– Multi-Car support
– Export & Import of Top Up Data
– 139 Currencies supported
– Units of Measurement: Metric, US Imperial, UK Imperial
– Top Up contains: mileage, volume, price, date & time, notes and whether it has been a full or partial top up
Please note that Multi-Car support is a paid feature. Our fair structure of paid features is simple:
· FREE of charge: 1 car & up to 5 top ups
· BASIC $0.99: 1 car & unlimited top ups
· PROFESSIONAL $1.99: 2 cars & unlimited top ups
· UNLIMITED $4.99: unlimited cars & unlimited top ups
Built for BlackBerry. The signature BlackBerry 10 experience.
Built to keep you moving, apps and games with the Built for BlackBerry designation provide the seamless performance and integrated experience you’ve come to love. Look for the Built for BlackBerry badge to identify apps and games that deliver the signature BlackBerry 10 experience.
Compatibility & Download: Petrol Usage Tracker is compatible with BlackBerry® Passport, Classic, Z3, Z10, Z30, Q5, Q10, P’9982 & P’9983 and can be downloaded at BlackBerry World: http://bit.ly/petrol-tracker